Fill your gaps with Associate Alerts and grow your freelance training business!
Are you a trainer looking for Associate work to fill the gaps in your diary?
Then you’re in the right place!
The Trainers Training Company is renowned as a resource to help freelance trainers create and grow successful training businesses. This means we regularly get asked for help in sourcing trainers for Associate Contracts.
For an annual membership fee of just £87 plus VAT or choose £9.97 plus VAT recurring monthly fee, you will get exclusive notification of associate opportunities that come my way.
Associate Alerts are delivered via our premium email service. These will NOT be made available to the general subscriber list. Although the opportunities are predominately for associate work, we do also receive opportunities for direct client work too.
FAQs Associate Alert Service
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does the service actually work? As the premier resource to help freelance trainers create successful and profitable training businesses I often get approached by training companies, organisations and people in my network with requests for trainers. In addition I try to keep abreast of what is happening in the marketplace and I’m always on the lookout for opportunities. Once you are registered, as soon as a request comes through I will send you details via email. I send ALL requests to all trainers on my list so not all opportunities will be relevant to you. Just delete any you don’t want and respond to those you do!
2. What sorts of opportunities do you get? It tends to be a broad range. I have had everything from Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Soft Skills through to IT Training, Health and Safety and Social Care. Most opportunities are in the UK but I occasionally get requests for trainers to travel abroad. Check out the Recent Opportunities tab, this will give you brief details of all the requests I get and it is updated on a regular basis.
3. How many opportunities do you send out and how often? There is no guarantee of anything! I never know how many opportunities are going to come through and what type of training is going to be asked for. Sometimes I will get 2 or 3 in a week, other times 2 or 3 in a month. However, over the last 4 years I’m pleased to say I have been receiving them fairly regularly.
4. This opportunity you’ve sent me seems good and I want to apply. How do I do this? Sometimes the training company is happy to liaise directly with trainers, sometimes they want to work through me. The email I send you will always specify who/where your CV is to be sent and what the next steps are.
5. Do you get involved in the selection of Trainers for specific opportunities? No. The selection process is the decision of the training company or person who has requested the training.
6. I’ve sent my CV off in response to an opportunity. What happens next? The person to whom you have sent your CV should respond to you directly. I always ask all training companies/organisations using my service to do 2 things. Respond to all people who have expressed an interest even if it’s a NO. Keep me updated as to progress If this doesn’t happen, let me know and I will follow it up for you.
7. I’ve just signed up, what happens next? You will receive an email from me confirming your subscription with full details of how the system works. The subject of the email is Welcome to the Associate Alert Service. Go Cardless customers – there can occasionally be a slight delay with this, Stripe customers will be notified automatically.
8. What happens at the end of my 12 month subscription? Around the time of your subscription expiry date you will receive an email asking you if you wish to renew for the next 12 months. If you do, you don’t need to do anything as your payment will be automatically renewed via Stripe or Go Cardless. If you do not wish to continue you need to cancel your automatic payment and you will then be removed from the subscriber list.
Register here to Join the Associate Alert Service
Monthly Plan – Recurring payment of £9.97/month plus VAT
Annual Plan – (best deal) Annual payment of £87 plus VAT
What Freelance Trainers Are Saying About The Associate Alert Service
I contacted Sharon when I first set up in business as a freelancer purely on the strength of the website and testimonials, and found her generous with both her time and advice. Move forward a couple of months, and the alert service had secured me one of my first contracts, which ultimately resulted in £9,000 worth of business in my first year, plus some new contacts which I have kept using, as well as more interview days for associate work. All in all, a fantastic return on investment for £87 – I think that means you have got my subscription for a few years to come Sharon! Now I just need to make it to one of your workshops…Annabel Graham